Web & Graphic Designer
Web & Graphic Designer £20,000-£25,000
Responsibilities will include:
- Design & maintain & refreshing corporate company website
- Responsibility for the overall user experience, ensuring it is user friendly and aligns with our brand guidelines.
- Supporting and managing the Graphic Designers workload and ensuring work is briefed correctly.
- Communicating with external agencies
- Design and development of digital content across channels including social media, website and email.
- Designing online graphics, animations and manipulating digital images.
- Intranet and extranet design.
- Photographing fabric samples for online use.
- Keeping up to date with design trends.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to fit briefs.
- Liaising with various internal clients and teams.
- Working to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- Optimising images for online use.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of graphic/web design experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Online, e-commerce experience preferably in a B2C environment (not essential).
- Knowledge of and experience in working with HTML, CSS
- A strong portfolio of recent work to demonstrate web design skills and experience
- Ability to communicate your creative vision across the team
- Excellent attention to detail and a logical approach to problem-solving.
- A degree in IT or subjects related to the field of web development is preferred.
- Ability to design websites.
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Have skills in digital retouching and image editing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917565