Data Analyst Administrator
You will be required to support the Heads of Quality and Health & Safety in the administration of the NRTS QEHS Management System and associated Performance Reporting. You will need to provide reporting and data handling support, document management and control services to the QEHS team. During internal and external audits, you will need to assist in the planning and delivery whilst maintaining key records, databases and QEHS logs on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will also ensure implementation of the EHS Management System requirements associated with document control, surveillance and monitoring, performance reporting and QEHS advisory services and promote a positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation.
- The compilation of Monthly Reports
- The maintenance of up to date records
- The document control of key QEHS documents and certificates
- Coordinating the maintenance of key QEHS information on key office location noticeboards
- Managing key databases and spreadsheets for the compilation of monthly reports and analysis of QEHS performance
- Provision of support to the Heads of Quality and Health & Safety in relation to:
- The analysis and trending of QEHS data.
- The delivery of improvement projects
- The maintenance of improvement action plan trackers
- The organisation of routine meetings and the circulation of trackers and capture of action progress/close out
What we are looking for from you:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with data collation software such as Qlikview/SharePoint
- Previous experience of working with Document Management Systems e.g. Oracle/UCM
- Experience of supporting a technical team e.g. Legal, QEHS, Commercial
- GCSE English and Maths desirable
- Builds trusting relationships with customers, colleagues and team by consistently delivering on promises, being sensitive to the needs and feelings of others and presenting a balanced view.
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Finds ways around difficult problems and not giving up.
- Challenges the status quo, supporting the implementation of new processes and practices.
- Listens to and acts upon colleague concerns.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
· 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
· Company pension scheme
· A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
· An employee-funded car leasing scheme
· Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960510836