Graduate Technical Analyst
Do you want to work in a Company that has a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love, where you can receive strong career progression and development, exposure to senior stakeholders and a starting salary of up to £29k.
As the UK's number one food brand, Walkers is one of the most important members of the growing PepsiCo family. Our busy Coventry site produces many of the nation's favourite snack brands and needs more high-calibre people, who are bursting with passion, energy and commitment. Join us and you'll help us meet our challenging quality, safety and productivity targets and, in return, you can expect to develop your talents with a company that's making the future even more exciting than its past!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and confident Graduate Analyst to join the team in Coventry. This role will be varied and stretching and we are looking for someone who is looking to progress quickly and learn key skills; such as being a Kaizen Leader, Data Analysis, Performance improvement and Stakeholder management.
In return we will offer you strong career progression and development, exposure to senior stakeholders and a starting salary of up to £29k. PepsiCo has a strong benefits package, including pension, private medical (inc. dental) and discounts across several brands and most importantly an endless supply of crisps.
Key aspects of the role will include:
* Direct report into the Continuous Improvement manager and close working relationship with the site's Specialist team and other functions across site.
* Identify gaps in performance and drive actions to correct or improve.
* Accountable for raw material conversion in span of control.
* Kaizen leader - responsible for delivering productivity projects.
* SET coaching and development.
* Co-ordinate technical training - identify what is required, own training agenda and
organise delivery of training.
* Stakeholder for New Product Development commercial trials.
* Lead and support improvement projects, through the change management process, from
minor changes through to Capex justification and commissioning.
* Improve the standard - Identify gaps in performance and drive actions to correct.
* Ownership and auditing of standard settings. (IPS & system audits).
* Develop a CI culture and support any initiatives.
* Ability to make decisions based on performance data, formulates plans, communicate to
the Ops team and lead and own the actions.
* Work closely with the Shift leadership team to give advice and support 5y's to
* Lead projects on site.
* Take an active role in across site working groups.
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level - Essential
- Assertive, independent and self-sufficient, with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Foundational Lean knowledge and use of lean tools
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in a consistent, methodical way when problem solving.
- Capable of planning complex trials, data collation and analysis.
- Understand production systems, can document, track and audit information.
- SET certified desirable, but not essential.
- Very effective interpersonal skills, with a co-operative style that builds strong relationships and respect with others.
- High level of energy and interest to learn and develop within the function
- Some knowledge and experience of working in a large corporate environment would be very helpful
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong computer skills on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921633