Interim Financial Accountant
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint an Interim Financial Accountant to join a reputable NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounts you will be required to assist in the preparation of company accounts and with internal and statutory accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- agreement of balances
- responsible for analysis for corporation tax and deferred tax reporting
- financial support to business on expense management, fixed asset management
- completion and submission of monthly cash flow forecast
- responsible for preparation of statutory accounts
- responsible for ensuring that the audit requirements are met
- management of online banking system
- adhoc support to the Financial Controller
To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified or part qualified accountant ideally CIMA, ACCA. You will also ideally have experience of finance controls and statutory accounts.
NHS experience is essential.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80905361