Due to continued growth and development, our client is seeking a PHP developer to join their existing team to work on a number of key projects for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous PHP experience along with knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- PHP, version 5+, focus on OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- CURL for external API integration
- MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks
- Experience with My SQL queries
- Query + JQueryUI
- Twitter’s Bootstrap v2/3 JS modules
- CSS, similar to JS requirement
- Linux command line/administration
- XML, creating, extracting data and manipulation
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000, depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays - Increasing by 1 day with each years’ service.
- On site gym and free parking.
- Access to cashback and discounts at hundreds of retailers and entertainment providers.
- Regular incentives including a quarterly prize draw where you can receive up to £1000.
- Charity challenges to participate in throughout the year.
A growing independent insurance broker set up in 2005, specialising in providing insurance products such as car insurance, van and home insurance to name a few. As one of the fastest growing and largest British privately owned insurance brokers, their success has been delivered through embracing new technology and the professionalism and commitment of their employees.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515753