Graduate Building Surveyor - Solihull, Birmingham
Graduate Building Surveyor - Birmingham
Salary: Up to £24,000 + mileage + career progression
Development: Structured APC program to MRICS + Career Progression Prospects
Penguin Recruitment Ltd are partnered with a UK leading multi-disciplinary practice that specialise in Structural Engineering, Chartered Surveying and Architecture, who are now looking to GROW!
Due to increase in workload and growth within the team which is maturing rapidly, my client is now looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their BIRMINGHAM office in a flexibly structured role that offers full APC support to MRICS completion, whilst working with Chartered Building Surveyors and experienced Directors.
Specialising across the Private Residential, Social Housing and Commercial property sectors in this Graduate Building Surveyor position, you will have the opportunity to get involved in and develop in core areas of the Building Surveyor discipline that includes:
- Party Wall Matters
- Surveys (Measured, Conditions and Structural) and Homebuyer Reports
- Project Management (inception to completion)
- Contracts Administration
- Tendering and Specification writing
- AutoCAD and Technical Drawings
To be considered, the successful Graduate Building Surveyor will have the following:
- RICS accredited Building Surveying degree - 2:1 or 1st Class Honours
- Building Surveying experience desirable but not essential
- Access to own vehicle and able to travel
- Strong communicator and able to use IT
- Strong knowledge of Building Pathology and Technically strong in Building Surveying
A negotiable salary and benefits package is on offer, including full, in-house developed APC program led by mentors and regulated Assessors.
3 reasons to join:
- Multi-disciplinary, giving you the opportunity to grow as a Building Surveyor
- Pro-APC team so very keen on development
- Very low staff turnaround - flexible working, fantastic package and career progression opportunities offered for driven members of the team!
HIT APPLY below for applications, or please send your CV to
Alternatively, call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on 0121 442 0644.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908935