Are you interested in working for an award-winning professional services firm operating from more than 50 locations worldwide?
Driven by client service and underpinned by technical excellence, we help our clients create value, protect value & manage risk, even in the most complex or challenging environments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join our thriving and busy Asbestos team. We deliver commercial and industrial surveys, asbestos remediation management and consultancy to blue chip clients in the Midlands and the rest of the UK.
International travel opportunities are plentiful and our teams have undertaken works in Europe, Asia, The Middle East, USA, South America and Africa within the last twelve months.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all the departmental processes are adhered to, whilst operating at a professional level. You will be expected to write technical asbestos reports in full accordance with HSG264, HSG248 and WYG procedures. You will record all site date and compile inspection and monitoring reports using paper records and/or electronic data capture. You will report your findings through verbal and written communications. You will also carry out re-inspections, update asbestos registers and asbestos management plans, ensuring that inspection works are carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the quality system.
- You will hold P402, P403 and P404 qualifications.
- You must also be competent in undertaking all types of asbestos surveys and display a good level of experience surveying commercial and industrial buildings.
- You will have experience of air monitoring and 4-stage clearance and will be capable of undertaking the duties of a clearance analyst within a UKAS accredited organisation.
- You will be comfortable interfacing with clients, on an individual basis and as part of a team. You should be IT literate. You will demonstrate a proven track record delivering projects on time and in budget.
- Although not essential being P405 qualified and having Project Management experience of remediation schemes would be advantageous. Additional training and development will be provided.
- Due to the nature of the role you must hold a full, clean UK driving license.
We serve our clients through three interconnected business streams:
- WYG Advisory is a proactive management consultancy designed to help identify opportunities for our clients, support their decision-making processes and deliver effective programmes.
- WYG Consulting assembles specialist teams to offer high value services to the markets in which we operate.
- WYG International Development works to optimise the value and impact of donor funded projects in collaboration with our partners and other stakeholders. It aims to improve socio-economic stability, enhance infrastructure and unlock the potential for sustainable development.
WYG plc’s shares are traded on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange.
A rewarding future is yours at WYG. We’re committed to supporting your personal aspirations - and with clear career paths and a wide range of opportunities, your goals will always be within reach. Our blended learning experience will help you develop all the skills and qualifications you need to succeed. Fantastic flexible benefits and personalised rewards make up an excellent package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513337