- Global Leader in Adhesive Technologies
- Excellent Opportunity for Development and Progression
About Our Client
Bostik: Adhesive Technologies
Our business is about more than just sticking things together, for over a century, we've developed smart solutions that touch and improve people's daily lives.
Bostik adhesives can be found almost everywhere. From home to school, from food to transport, our bonding systems are used in countless applications, contributing to a safer, more flexible, efficient and responsive world.
A global leader in adhesive technologies, Bostik employs 5,000 people in 50 countries across five continents. Our customers come from diverse sectors, including industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Category Manager will operate in a highly pressurised and dynamic environment characterised by high volume, branded goods supplying multiple channels and markets.
The key accountabilites include;
- Devise and implement appropriate plans through effective use of the marketing mix to maximise market penetration & profitability.
- Manage the product category and associated projects within given timescales & marketing budget.
- Initiate and develop new products in line with contractor needs & regulatory conditions.
- Create product positioning which differentiates whilst reflecting the brand values and market positioning.
- Develop communication and promotional programs to maximise awareness and drive demand.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience of brand or product management within the construction sector, including product management & NPD.
A good understanding of the construction sector is vital, having worked closely with specialist contractors, distributors and key industry stakeholders.
You will be degree educated, ideally with a postgraduate diploma in Marketing (CIM).
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTJ13906589Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931557