Software Engineer - Controls Systems / Embedded Software
Software Engineer – Controls Systems / Embedded Software
Up to £50K basic + benefits
Automotive specialist with a track record of designing and developing powertrain technology have newly created opportunities for Software Engineers to join their design centre in Coventry.
Working as part of the team you will be required to design, develop and implement software-based control systems to ensure products and technologies meet functional and performance requirements. There will also be a requirement to support the control system development and validation across all programmes from initial concept through to customer or production launch.
- Conduct analysis of dynamic software requirements and investigate solutions to implement the embedded software
- Integrate and validate inhouse and third-party SW components
- Develop software compliance documentation eg A-SPICE, IS026262
- Design and implement the embedded software components to meet specifications or change requests.
- Develop test plans to validate control systems and software implementations
- Perform unit, functional and integration testing of software
- Provide associated control system and software documentation
- Support investigation into control system and software failures and initiate corrective action
- Support legacy projects and products
- Develop models to aid system analysis and control system development and complete software design documentation
- Batchelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Automotive software development, preferably in powertrain/chassis/similar safety-critical domain
- Hard real-time operating systems
- SW modelling and auto-coding
- Model Based System Engineering
- SW verification and validation: HIL, MIL, SIL, PIL, white-box and black-box testing.
- Low level drivers, Assembly programming, boot loaders
- Software static and dynamic analysis
Interested? For further information and a detailed job description please send a copy of you CV in the first instance to; *********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515472