Our client, a specialist manufacturer who offers a unique combination of products and experience in all aspects of engine, transmission, component and vehicle testing, has just made available a Permanent opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join their team based in Worcester.
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Fitter
- Fluent in English language (Spoken and written)
- Responsible for in house build of our client's products and repair of other manufacturer's products
- In house refurbishment of returned equipment i.e. dynamometers, test rigs, etc.
- The installation of new and reconditioned equipment at customer premises
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings
- Apprentice trained or equivalent education level
- Experience of working in a workshop and on site
- Able to work in a team, but also take sole responsibility for complete jobs when required
- Understanding of Imperial and Metric sizes
Ideally you will have the following Skills and Experience:
- Ability to carry out mechanical commissioning/calibration of equipment at customer premises
- Understanding of oil injection principles
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience using hydraulic jacks
- Experience of using machine tools (lathe, drill etc.)
- Ability to use MS excel and other standard software
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931903