Chef de Partie
Excellent Chef de Partie role with Leading Hotel - Salary to GBP25k
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our clients based in the Broadway, Worcestershire who are recruiting a Chef de Partie to work in their Hotel's fine dining Restaurant. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food locally sourced food to a high standard.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Mature focus and outlook
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or Demi wanting to move up
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a 2AA rosette standard restaurant kitchen or higher
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to GBP25,000 d.o.e
Live In if required
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.