DCS Field Service Engineer
DCS Site Expert - Site Based in Aberdeen - Up to GBP38k basic & amazing benefits package incl. 15% Bonus, Pension Scheme, Flexible benefits
Do you want to work with the most up to date, groundbreaking DCS equipment? Are you looking to make the move into the World Leading Engineering Technology giant? This is the job for you!
Are you an experienced Hands-On QCS/DCS Engineer looking for the next challenge? Have you got experience in a Paper, Steel, Power Station background, working with QCS/DCS Hardware and Software? Are you looking to join a well established, International Engineering Power House?
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary, Industry leading Technology and a next step in your career!
A multinational corporation that specialises in Power Systems and Industrial Automation
Multi Million pound worldwide turnover across various products and markets
Providing Engineering solutions, to effectively and efficiently solve and overcome global issues and to provide services to industries worldwide
Our client provide to a huge range of markets, including Power, Renewables, Chemical, Process Industries and other industrial and commercial sectors
Based in Aberdeen
- Configures, maintains and services systems and DCS/QCS products.
- Provide hardware and software support to on site engineers
- Provides Hardware support on site for QCS and DCS equipment, including preventive and corrective maintenance and spares management
- Provide application support for customers, both on site and via remote link
- Provide High level technical support
- Configuration, calibration, modification, cleaning, adjustment, Preventative and Corrective maintenance of QCS & DCS systems
- MUST HAVE Hands on DCS and/-or QCS experience
- Maintenance and repair on the above systems
- Troubleshooting, interrogating and fault finding on DCS and/-or QCS software
- Electrical Qualification A MUST (ideally HNC or above)
- Driving Licence
Advancing your career
- Fantastic opportunities to progress professionally and personally, with the possibility to gain some fantastic experience in a different environment
Securing your future
- Very competitive up to GBP35k basic package
- 15% Bonus
- Excellent Pension plan - Contributions can be adjusted and will be matched by the Company.
- Dental care, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme,
Work life balance
- Based in Aberdeen
- Monday - Friday
- 37 hours a week - Standard office hours
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer