About The Role - Bid Manager (Engineering systems)
Our client is a leader in innovative gas solutions, with more than 30 years of experience in design, installation and the commissioning of industrial gas sampling, measurement and delivery systems.
You will be required to provide comprehensive and professionally written proposal content that articulates the organisation's value proposition in a form that can be readily interpreted by the customer.
The Bid Manager will develop a strong understanding of the primary drivers of each bid, ensure all elements are accurately expressed and that submitted proposals are in-line with company strategies, policies, procedures and regulations.
This role would suit you if you have the following.
- Experience of working within the gas and/or utilities sectors is desired but not essential.
- Several years experience in a similar role with proven record of winning GBPmulti-million tenders within a systems engineering or turnkey engineered solutions environment.
- Degree level education is preferred but candidates with directly comparable experience will be considered.
About your skill set
- Ability to coordinate inputs from multi-disciplined teams and subject matter experts.
- Ability to communicate complex engineering solutions.
- Collate all new proposal content to form a bid library for future use.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Advanced MS Office and skilled computer user.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to listen to and influence at senior and departmental level.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and effectively interpret information to continuously improve the quality and success rate of tenders and bids.
This role is predominantly based in the office in Stone, Staffordshire. Occasional visits to client premises/sites will be required that could involve subsidised overnight stays.
Our client will offer the following;
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution -6% employer contribution
- Flexible working arrangement - 2pm early finish on a Friday
- Unum Group Income protection - 75% of basic pay
- Employee Assistance programme - 24-hour confidential support
- Death in Service benefit - 4 x salary
- Sports and Social Club subsidised events - GBP4 employer contribution per month
- Subsidised gym membership -Discounted membership