Night Residential Childcare Worker
Night Residential Care Worker - Children / Young People with social and emotional difficulties
Salary: GBP18,831 - GBP20,266 per annum plus excellent staff benefits and training for professional qualifications!
NIGHT RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKER
This award winning provider of therapeutic residential childcare seeks two new Night Residential Care Workers for a brand new residential home for children with social and emotional needs that is opening in Warwickshire. You will work for one of the best providers in the sector and benefit from one of the best salaries for the post in this sector too!
Offering the highest quality environment, the children benefit form large bedrooms and excellent facilities to ensure they enjoy a high quality life with excellent support. This organisation offers many staff benefits and high annual leave entitlement.
- Ensure the safety and well being of the children / young people
- Overseeing bedtime routines and liaising with the children before bed to enable you to develop a relationship with them
- Manage behaviours in a calm and confident manner
- Help to provide a calm, safe and nurturing environment that will enable the children to settle well for sleep
- Assist the children throughout the night time if they have any needs
- Provide patient, calm, caring and fun support
- Maintain accurate records and report writing
Are you a caring, patient and fun individual with the ability to offer calm and well structured support to a group of children with social and emotional problems? Do you have experience in supporting children in a parenting, care or voluntary capacity? Experience of supporting vulnerable children is a benefit.
My client is an equal opportunities employer. Successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and references will be sought prior to employment.
Progress Lane acts as an employment consultancy.
Recommended searches - Night Carer, Care, Support Worker, Night Shift, Waking Night