TEAM LEADER - RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE
TEAM LEADER - RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE (EBD) - BRAND NEW, SUPERB QUALITY HOME!
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SALARY/BENEFITS/ANNUAL LEAVE /CAREER DEVELOPMENT PACKAGES IN THE RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE SECTOR - SEND YOUR CV TODAY- INTERVIEWS START NEXT WEEK!
SALARY: GBP25,000 - GBP30,700 per annum plus company benefits including excellent holiday entitlement, contributory pension, comprehensive induction and ongoing training, GBP1,000.00 per annum attendance bonus scheme, health plan, cycle to work and childcare vouchers!
My client is a well established therapeutic provider of residential childcare and special education. The company is thriving and offers exceptional services for children with social and emotional difficulties. Their healthy and realistic growth brings a brand new, superb quality children's home to Warwickshire! With high staff to child ratios you will join an inspiring company of the highest quality - dedicated to the care and education of vulnerable children.
- You are already skilled in a residential childcare setting- leading shifts, delegating duties, key working and keen to move up towards a management role
- You will hold or be working towards your QCF/NVQ3 in Care (Children & Young People or Residential Child Care) or equivalent
- You are a confident practitioner with the ability to manage behaviours therapeutically and effectively
- You are consistent in your practice and work to exceed expectations
- You offer the children an inspiring approach to the work you do in their lives to support them to be the best they can be!
- You enjoy your role and have fun in your job!
- As the Team Leader will provide quality care for a group of vulnerable children with social, emotional & behavioural difficulties
- Day to day supervision and guidance of staff regarding standards of care in line with the National Minimum Standards for Children's Home
- In the absence of the Registered Manager and his/her Deputy to be responsible for all admin/childcare functions at the home
- Accurate recording, reviewing of care plans, contribute to case conferences and liaise with families and other agencies effectively and in line with company standards and guidelines
- Assist with the supervision of Key Workers encouraging them to be responsible for and accountable to senior staff in ensuring effective assessment monitoring, planning and evaluating for each child takes place.
- Ensure that full and complete casework records for young people are maintained and that sound decisions are made and carried out in line with effective childcare practice
- To actively seek the views and opinions of children and provide a platform from which they can be heard
My client is an equal opportunities employer. Suitable references and DBS check will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
Progress Lane acts as a recruitment consultancy.
Relevant searches: Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Shift Leader, Shift Manager, Senior Residential Childcare, Senior RCW