Tax Senior job in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, in an accountancy firm looking to recruit a Tax Senior who is either CTA/ATT ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
Our client, in Bromsgrove will provide exposure for the Tax Senior to a variety of taxation services where they will work alongside the Account Managers and wider tax team who are amongst the best accountants in Bromsgrove.
The perfect Tax Senior will have C.3 years' experience of working within a busy accountancy firm in a tax environment.
This role is suited to someone that wants to be able to progress their career in tax but may come from a general accounting background.
The Tax Senior will be responsible for:
- Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
- Submission of CT600 and self-assessment forms
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors
- Providing taxation planning advice as and when required
- Assisting with advisory ad-hoc projects
- Contributing to the appropriate marketing of services to current and potential clients
This is an outstanding opportunity to be able to work in an innovative accountancy firm, working alongside many highly skilled Partners, Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors.
To find out about more Tax Senior jobs in Worcestershire please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.