Operational and Systems Support
To GBP35,000pa + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre operational and systems support person to play a key role in the day to day operational and system support of the development, testing and production environments for a software house in the financial services industry.
- Deployment and management of internal environments
- Managing the transitions of environments over to client hosted environments
- Manage the software builds
- Support clients with application integrations
- Provide System administration services to the development team
- Provide application configuration management services to clients
A person working in an operational or commercial environment, a fantastic communicator who is driven by quality and has meticulous standards.
You will need to have experience in a similar role ideally with financial services experience but otherwise a good knowledge of software solutions.
You will need experience of:
- SQL Server and IIS and Windows Operating Systems
- SQL Server scripting knowledge
- Any knowledge of Powershell would be an added advantage
- A strong support focussed background
- A methodical way of working
Our client is a market leading software house for a prestigious portfolio of financial services companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious Operations and System Support person to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371076.