- Contract Type
SF Group are recruiting for a well established firm of Accountants, who have been serving Stratford Upon Avon and the surrounding area for a number of years. The clientele range from sole practitioners up to multi-national companies, offering a range of services including Accounting, Taxation and Audit.
The candidate will undertake a varied role in which they will gain exposure to a wide range of clients from a range of sectors. The role will include the preparation and review of accounts and project work as well as leading audit assignments from the initial planning stage through to completion.
The ideal person will be ACCA/ACA Qualified or at the final stages of their studies, and will have recent experience of undertaking a mixed audit and accounts position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and progressive firm in a position where there will be genuine scope for career development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses audit objectives
- Take an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Supervising & developing more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies & partnerships
- High involvement with clients and all other team members.
- Project based work to include a wide variety from incorporations, valuations, company share buy-backs, acquisitions, etc.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Finalist
- Experience of leading Audit assignments
If this role is of interest and you have previous practice experience please apply today!