Warranty Administrator - Kidderminster
Are you a Warranty Administrator ready for a new career challenge?
My highly driven and customer focused client is seeking an ambitious and determined individual to join their dealership situated in the heart of Kidderminster. You will be responsible for administering all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty procedures.
As a Warranty Administrator you will be???
- Ensuring all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the dealership, manufacturer and customer
- Accurately check and raise retail pro-forma invoices for quotation and passing onto the customer
- Communicating effectively timescales and repairs to the customer
- Keeping accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
- Maintaining strong relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers' representatives.
- Speaking with customers about the services provided and what problems they are experiencing with their vehicles
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointments
- Informing the customers of how much additional work will cost and obtaining approval to proceed with the repairs
- Supporting other staff members on all related matters when required
- Completing general office administration duties
- Complying to all health and safety policies and standards
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a Warranty related role
- Kerridge experience would be ideal
- Effectively able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Up to date automotive knowledge
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
What will you receive?
You will be rewarded with a GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 basic
Full brand training and development
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.