Payroll Officer required for a growing Education Trust in Coventry. Opportunity with the possibility of training, growth and progression for the right candidate.
Page Personnel are exclusively partnered with a growing education trust based in Coventry. The trust administers payroll and pensions for 25 campuses and is looking to recruit a dedicated and responsible payroll officer to join their team.
The successful Payroll Officer will administer payroll and pensions for 25 schools across the Trust. This will involve liaising with campuses and departments to ensure submission of payroll data (starters, leavers, overtime). Ensuring payroll is up to date and statutory requirements are met, as well as external payroll providers, payroll providers, benefit agencies and HMRC are kept up to date. The successful candidate will be responsible for year end operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked to process monthly payroll
- Have worked in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Have worked in a stand-alone payroll position (desirable)
- Have a good understanding of payroll systems
- Be able to work efficiently with internal and external suppliers and providers
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
A competitive benefits package with generous annual leave and pension scheme, along with a salary of GBP25,000.