Finance Business Partner
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of a global and highly reputable organisation based in Coventry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and leading all forecasting and business planning for several divisions
- Monthly reporting for the income statement
- Providing insight and analysis, working closely with Finance and Operations Directors
- Business partnering with key contacts
- Completing ad-hoc project work around areas such as new markets and roll out of finance initiatives
- Liaising with technical experts to ensure correct accounting treatment
Key requirements for this role:
- Advanced level of Excel and ideally experience using SAP and/or HFM
- Ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Ideally a qualified Accountant but not essential
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for James Feeney or Alex Ellis for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.