Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join one of our Tamworth based clients on a full time permanent bases.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Key skills as a Legal Secretary Include:
- Accurate and Precise Typing
- Needs to be able to type a minimum of 60 wpm
- Needs to be extremely well organised and tidy
- Able to run a tight Diary Schedule
- Able to work within a team environment as well as work on own initiative
- Able to work under Pressure
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
- Legal Secretarial experience is essential
- Previous knowledge with Land Registry forms
- Able to use digital dictation
- MS Office skills are essential
If you are interested in this role please click apply below and we will call you to arrange a registration appointment.