Generator Maintenance Engineer - West Midlands
Generator Maintenance Engineer required to work primarily across the West Midlands. The Generator Maintenance Engineer will require service, maintenance and repair experience on generator sets and will ideally have previously worked as a generator maintenance engineer. Our client is major force in the power industry and works predominantly within the generator hire industry.
The successful candidate is likely to have service and maintenance experience of major diesel engines and generator sets as well as good electrical knowledge. They will also ideally hold a City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent qualification in an electrical, mechanical or diesel engineering discipline.
Generator Maintenance Engineer West Midlands Position Overview
Your role will be depot based however there will be occasions when it is necessary to travel to site, attending planned service and maintenance works on generator sets. You will be part of a call out rota (1 week in 12) for emergency repairs on generator sets so previous fault finding skills are essential. Start-up load bank testing and some site surveys will be required. Mechanical and Electrical service background is required.
Generator Maintenance Engineer West Midlands Position Requirements
- Previous field based experience within the generator engineering industry
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- Full UK Driving License (towing license preferred)
- Knowledge of control software's, Comap/ Deep Sea
- 17th Edition Qualified desirable
- Forklift License preferred
Generator Maintenance Engineer West Midlands Position Remuneration
- GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 + Company Vehicle
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical and Life Assurance Scheme
- On Call Payments + Call Out (1 week in 12)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy