Commercial Gas Engineers
ABOUT THE COMPANY
47 Recruitment is looking to recruit a Commercial Gas Engineer to work across Walsall.
The Company is a successful Gas Maintenance Company who currently employ 800 staff and operatives and have a turnover exceeding GBP150 million. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector they offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial equipment.
- Carry out periodic safety checks of commercial appliances and installations
- Carry out small works and fault diagnostics/breakdowns
- Be a part of a call out rota
SALARY / BENEFITS
- GBP32,156 which is GBP15.46 per hour + Overtime and Callout
- 40 hours per week
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a qualified commercial gas engineer.
- Full UK driving license
- Be a Customer focused, self-starting individual who is comfortable interacting with customers and clients.
- Be a strong team player who is able to support colleagues when required, and takes ownership to meet customer needs.
- Should have a good level of Health and Safety awareness and be able to follow laid down procedures and instructions.
- Commercial Gas qualifications are required including TPCP1a
- Candidates with air conditioning experience and qualifications will be paid a higher rate of pay.
A LITTLE ABOUT 47 RECRUITMENT...
47 Recruitment are specialist recruiters to the gas and field service industry. We work with many of the UK's leading companies to supply competent candidates. We are growing as a business but still give the personal approach expected from us.