Community Fundraising Manager
Are you a talented Fundraising Manager who would love the opportunity to join a National Charity whose vision is to improve the lives of children across the UK?
We are looking for an accomplished, talented fundraiser and relationship manager with responsibility for community, regular giving, in memoriam, legacies, low-mid level giving, online giving and general donations. This is a critical, creative role engaging and communicating effectively with a wide range of supporters by developing and delivering powerful and compelling individual giving programmes.
We are looking for someone with:
* Extensive fundraising experience, ideally within an individual giving environment
* A creative, strategic thinker with a background in securing donations from individuals and/or community groups in a targeted environment
* Solid understanding and knowledge of individual giving theory and practice
* Proven ability to grow a donor base through intelligent, thought-provoking communication and excellent stewardship
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
* Results-driven and ambitious individual with demonstrable experience working to targets
* Energy and enthusiasm in abundance!
Benefits include a generous, achievable performance-related bonus attached to basic salary.
If you have the big imagination and ambition to be part of the team, then please apply initially with a copy of your CV to Ellen Drummond
We are prepared to meet strong candidates on a rolling basis, so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.