Our client is a market-leading service sector Plc based in Warwick who are looking for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. As an opportunity to join a large business and help continue its success, this role is highly diversified and requires a technically solid financial accountant with a strong personality who has the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have strong practical knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS (knowledge of IFRS16 would be particularly useful).
Other duties will include:
- Preparation of Group management accounts
- Supporting month end processes including reconciliations
- Providing assurance on revenue recognition on key projects
- Developing improved processes around accounting for FX hedges
- Supporting the Group Risk Assessment process
Experience of audit and preparation of consolidated accounts is imperative for this role.
A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), you will ideally come from a practice background.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, please apply immediately.