A multi-service Legal 500 regional outfit with a strong client base and reputation across the West-midlands. Extremely dedicated, they adopt a personable approach providing excellent high quality legal advice in a timely manner. Possessing city expertise, they are actively looking for qualified individuals who can help the firm progress and strengthen their foothold on the area.
Being experienced in a variety of aspects of litigation your work will be mixed covering both commercial and civil matters. Your caseload will heavily focus on property litigation therefore experience dealing with such matters is essential. This will include dealing with boundary disputes, landlord and tenant matters, construction and lease renewals among others.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- 3 years + PQE working within a litigation environment
- Through understanding of Property Litigation matters
- Proven experience managing your own caseload and billing in excess of three times your annual salary
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor" OR "Associate") AND ("Litigation" OR "Property")