Position: Band 5 or 6 Registered Nurse
Location: Coventry and Warwickshire
Salary Range: Between GBP20 and GBP38 per hour.
Hours of work: Full Time / Part Time Flexible
The Care Bureau has announced brand new roles for Registered Nurses within the Coventry and Warwickshire area looking to work within a variety of environments. This brilliant opportunity can allow you not only to begin a new phase of your career, but also help to expand and grow your fields of knowledge and expertise. This role could also be well suited to an individual looking to top up their hours from their current employment, in order to fill the gaps you need, although you could also very easily pick up as many shifts as you needed and make up full time hours!
We have the upmost respect and admiration for our hard working Nurses, and if you fit the bill, please do not hesitate to click apply now.
Our professional and friendly recruitment team will be in touch soon!
- Immunisation details will be required for NHS work: these will need to cover Measles, Mumps, Rubella, TB, Varicella and test results of Hepatitis B immunisation
- Self- motivated and effective communicator with a sound knowledge of clinical based skills
- Can practice within the scope of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Ability to assess, plan, implement & evaluate programmes of care
- 6 months previous experience in a UK Hospital. This will not necessarily be the case for working in private Nursing homes or certain hospitals, but can aid as a guide for your job specification prerequisites.
As well as the upmost respect and appreciation for the work that you do, The Care Bureau will happily provide you with:
- Hours to suit your availability
- Free training
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Free uniform & DBS checks
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with over 80 years of experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.