Quality Systems Officer (H&S and Quality)
Our client is a leading manufacturing organisation within the automotive sector.
An opportunity has arisen at their Kidderminster site for a Quality Systems Officer. The key purpose of the role will be to work alongside the Quality Officer to develop World Class Systems focusing primarily across the Quality and H&S functions.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Standardising H&S documentation and systems across the business, including design of systems.
- Ensuring coordination between the H&S and Quality teams.
- Preparing systems in line with ISO 9001.
- Problem-solving and project management.
- Auditing existing internal processes and looking for improvements.
- Process control.
- Supporting the implementation of new systems as required.
- Taking a lead role as a Super-User on the in-house manufacturing software system.
The role is challenging and would suit someone who:
- Is methodical in their approach, and can manage a large volume of work to tight deadlines.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with problem-solving and confident decision-making ability.
- Has strong computer literacy capability with an advanced knowledge of Word and Excel and preferably an interest in software.
- Perhaps is a Graduate from an H&S / ISO background or at least has a good level of education and an ability to learn.
- Is assertive, proactive and able to challenge traditional methods of work in a constructive manner.
On offer for the successful candidate is an excellent package comprising a basic salary of up to GBP24,000 with bonus, pension and benefits.