SEN Teacher - Maths
SEN Teacher -Maths
GBP25,000 - GBP28,000 + Benefits
Compass Associates are proud to be working with a valued client, to recruit for a Teacher ofMaths who will passionately plan a differentiated curriculum for all young people. This role includes assisting the educational and social development of young people with mild learning disabilities, social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH).
This role is an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher with a specialism in Maths, with at least two years experience in a specialist school setting. The ideal candidate will need have experience working with young people who have autism, challenging behaviour and multiple learning needs. An approachable, driven and passionate personality is needed with a desire to make a difference in the young learners lives.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent - KS3 & KS4
- Specialism in Maths is preferred
- At least two years experience teaching young people who have multiple and complex needs including ASD & SEMH
- A desire to support young people in an educational setting to achieve qualifications and fulfil their potential
- A calm, flexible but stern approach.
This role is based in Shrewsbury and is commutable fromTelford, Wem, Nantwich and Wolverhampton.
Compass offer an excellent referral fee of GBP200 worth of John Lewis vouchers for each successfully placed recommendation.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are Health Investor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.