Mason Frank are working with an End User of Salesforce based in Worcestershire. The company have been using Salesforce for nearly one year, and have around 100 users of Sales Cloud on the CRM. They are looking to hire a Salesforce Admin to help lead the system, and work closely with an implementation partner. Fast paced working environment, sitting with the wider IT Team. Don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat about the position.
- Strong configuration skills
- Comfortable with reports, dashboards, user training
- Good communication skills
- Well versed in wider IT infrastructure
- Nice to have: Salesforce certifications
- Up to GBP40,000 base salary
- Annual bonus
- Competative pension
Everything discussed is completely confidential, don't hesitate to get in touch to hear about this role in more detail.
The client has requested applicants are eligible to work in the UK.
I look forward to receiving your application.