Project Accountant Warwickshire GBP45,000
Fantastic opportunity for a ambitious and dynamic finance professional to join a large global brand.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller in the U.K. you'll play a pivotal role in adding value and instigating change in order to increase profitability. You'll also deal with major stakeholders both in the U.K. and abroad.
- Highly developed business and commercial acumen, fully committed to continuous business improvement.
- Strong leader with experience in influencing, leading, managing and developing a team with a strong project expertise.
- Great communication skills and self-confidence.
- The ability to work autonomously to lead a transaction from beginning to end.
- Goal orientated with flexibility to travel.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CIPFA) with a minimum of 3 years' Post Qualified Experience preferably in a related industry.
- Proven track record within the following areas of accounting: Commercial Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial and Management Accounting. Experience of Global taxation would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to develop and implement quality procedures and systems.
- Highly analytical with excellent systems experience and advanced Excel skills.
- Decision maker with excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience of influencing cross-functionality at varying levels.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.