Care Assistant / Support Worker
Position: Support Worker / Care Assistant
Salary Range: up to GBP10.20 per hour + enhanced bank holidays
Shifts: Earlies / Lates / Long days and Nights.
Are you experienced in care and looking for flexible shifts?
We are recruiting for experienced Support workers and Care Assistants covering the Wellingborough, Kettering and Northamptonshire area. If you require additional shifts or simply want more flexibility in your working life then this may be the role for you. As a Care Bureau care worker you will enjoy the benefits of multiple locations and challenges to help you further develop as a healthcare professional. We care for all, from complex challenging behaviours to elderly care we provide the same fantastic service to truly make a difference to people's lives.
If you have the relevant experience within care and feel this role would suit your lifestyle then please apply now!
- Free uniform.
- Ongoing and supported training for your continued development. Leading to potential for internal promotion.
- Flexible hours, part time and full time to meet around our hectic lives and commitments.Flexible hours, part time and full time to meet around our hectic lives and commitments.Flexible hours, part time and full time to work around our hectic lives and commitments. Shifts are a minimum of 4 hours in length with no travel during that time.
- Fantastic friendly teams to welcome you on board, there's always someone there to help.
- Reliable and ever expanding base of clients to look after.
- Competitive pay rates and benefits.
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays.
- Struggling to find care work as a non-car driver? No problem! A driving licence is not essential.
- Previous experience in the Care sector.
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.