Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Permanent RMN/RNLD vacancies - CAMHS Facility with Eating Disorder Inpatient Treatment
Up to GBP32K, Welcome Bonus and Unrivalled Benefits - Worcester
I am working with a modern, private hospital on the outskirts of Worcester, which is seeking to employ genuinely passionate and experienced RMN/RNLDs permanently to work full or part-time hours. The salary on offer is up to GBP32K, and a welcome bonus is also offered to all successful candidates.
The hospital can treat up to 17 younger individuals who are suffering with long-standing, self-destructive and complex mental health issues and eating disorders. Such service users receive holistic assessment, intervention and rehabilitation here in a safe, secure and calm setting. The hospital's objective is to progress each individual to a less restrictive setting, thereby enhancing quality of life, social skills and future opportunities, through effective and personalised rehabilitation.
The Essential Requirements
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration
- CAMHS/Eating Disorder Nursing experience is essential
- Genuine passion for delivering patient-centred nursing care to vulnerable service users
- Strong working knowledge/understanding of the Gillick Competence/MCA/SoVA/other relevant legislation
- Welcome bonus (minimum of GBP1,000)
- Permanent contract of work (full or part-time hours available)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nursing Support Forum
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career progression programme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy