Manufacturing Manager based in Stoke-on-Trent. Senior Management role for a global company.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company and an expanding global organisation. They are recruiting a Manufacturing Manager based in Stoke-on-Trent.
*You will be responsible for all manufacturing on site. You will ensure that output requirements and associated K.P.I. targets are delivered whilst continuously improving productivity, efficiency, yield, quality and environmental, health and safety performance.
* Providing leadership, coaching, developing and leading the site management team to provideexceptional service, and continuous improvement
* Delivering effective, lean operations; encompassing Production, Operations, Quality, HSE and Engineering Teams
* Proven track record of effective team management and in particular managing manufacturing within a dynamic, medium volume and high quality production environment
* Possess a proven ability to manage and lead diverse populations of employees and demonstrate a record of problem solving and creative resolution in both technical and operational environment
* Familiar with Lean tools and techniques, you will be an accomplished continuous improvement change agent, able to upgrade operations and business processes
* Working with and supporting other operational functions and stakeholders across the business
* Reviewing business performance and ensuring delivery of key operational targets
* Extensive experience in an industrial assembly, machining, mechanical engineering or automotive manufacturing environment of which recent responsibilities should have been in a manufacturing / operations management position
* Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritising and delegation
* You will be an energetic, pro-active leader, with a real desire to make a difference
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), essential for both internal and external contacts with employees, customers and suppliers, comfortable working cross-functionally and having the ability to effectively influence at all levels within the organisation
* A team player who can demonstrate maturity, independent thinking, flexibility, creativity and be prepared to work to tight deadlines when required
* An understanding of customer/client requirements
* Experienced practitioner of Lean tools and techniques
GBP50,000 to GBP60,000 plus package