Support Workers, Droitwich, offering an attractive hourly rate and training
We are currently recruiting Residential Support Workers to join our care team based in Droitwich.
Working for Safeharbour - The Benefits:
* Enjoy a rewarding role where your work makes a real difference
* Full training and support offered including an in depth induction covering Autism, enabling Support Workers to understand and fully support Autistic clients towards independence
* Further training is available after a successful probation period on to QCF Level 2 and Level 3.
* Hourly rate GBP8.05 per hour
* Career progression is available where desired - we are a growing team and promote from within where possible
* Work within a friendly team
The Ideal Support Candidate:
* Essential: A passion for working in care, ability to work well within a team, good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in working with adults who have Autistic Spectrum disorders / Learning Disabilities.
* Desirable - drivers, full clean driving licence
About the Role of Support Worker: As a member of the team, support workers are instrumental in providing a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle for the young adults we support.
Key Duties include:
* Providing emotional and personal support
* Participating with and supporting service users in social and recreational activities
* Providing a full range of care duties including personal and intimate care.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure.
Shifts are on a rota basis:
* Morning shifts: 7am - 3pm.
* Afternoon shifts: 2.30pm - 10.30pm.
Full-time (37.5 hours) and part-time (22.5 hours) positions are available.
About Safeharbour: Safeharbour provide residential care for adults with severe learning disabilities and complex needs centred around the autistic spectrum. We provide a positive, structured, needs-led approach to care for very individual people, we are committed to making a difference for the individuals in our care.