Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
Excellent job opportunity has come available for a experienced Registered Nurse Home Manager to work with one highly reputed service within the Walsall area.
As a home manager you will provide a comprehensive resident focused management service designated as “Person in Charge” in accordance with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in order to ensure that the Care Home is operated in the most caring, professional, effective and profitable manner
• To create, foster and maintain a resident care philosophy in the Care Home in order to ensure the highest possible level of resident service at all times.
• To provide services as per Statement of Purpose.
• A professional, caring and commercially viable service is provided in compliance with the CQC requirements, and all legislative and organisational requirements.
• The Care Home is managed in accordance with the Company’s Philosophy of Care and the care home complies with the Company’s stated Quality Statement.
• All resident facilities are properly co-ordinated and utilised in order to provide the maximum level of resident comfort and activity. Regular meetings are held with residents and carers to ensure high standards are maintained.
Experience and Job Related Knowledge
• Previous supervisory and/or management experience is essential
• Knowledge of health, safety and welfare
• Knowledge of drug administration protocols
• Broad understanding of current nursing practices
• Sound understanding of relevant Clinical Governance standards and documentation
• Previous experience working within a Care Home is essential
• Assess own learning needs and accept responsibility for continuing education
Abilities and Aptitudes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills i.e. must be able to complete detailed reports and implement detailed procedures.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Must be flexible
• Must be able to prioritise
• Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative ie: operating and leading a shift when required.
You must be qualified as Registered Nurse and have experience in senior role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com