Registered Manager - Supported Living
REGISTERED MANAGER – SUPPORTED LIVING
Due to our on-going success and our plans for continuous development, we have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to join our thriving team. This role will be responsible for the management of supported living provisions in Shrewsbury.
About The Job:
Working independently as the Supported Living Manager and reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight of the supported living provisions in Shrewsbury. The purpose of the role is to ensure consistent and excellent service delivery, the health, safety and well-being of the residents and support with the effective management of our thriving staff teams.
- Overall operational responsibility of the individual supported living environments ensuring that all records and personal files are up to date and complete.
- Support with the management, development and implementation of individual care plans and ensure regular reviews are carried out in line with local authority requirements and expectations
- Positively contribute to the development of an efficient care team conducting regular supervisions and annual personal development reviews.
- Supervise and hold overall responsibility for the administration of the property. Monitor the accounts and expenditure including tenancy agreements and benefits as well as personal belongings and valuables.
- Overall responsibility for the safe administration and recording of medication
- Access and organise a wide range of social and recreational events both within and outside the home, including residents’ holidays, outings and college courses
- Liaise with the appropriate outside professionals, agencies, families and to ensure good working relationships, communication and feedback on behalf of the residents.
- Work in partnership with the HR and Recruitment Team to monitor staff turnover and ensure the staff ratio is in line with legislative requirements
- Arrange and attend case conferences and meetings as and when required, providing feedback to the Area Manager
Experience Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent in care services)
- Previous and proven capability to manage a team of staff
- Previous experience of working with young adults with severe learning difficulties and challenging behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Experience of reporting and presenting information at board level
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package that will consist of a basic salary of £28,420 per annum.Alongside this, we also offer Pension, Life Assurance and Child Care Voucher Scheme.
About Kisimul Group:
Kisimul Group Ltd are a group of independent specialist schools and adult provisions providing exceptional residential care and award-winning education to children, young people and adults with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder, severe and complex learning difficulties, global development delay and associated challenging behaviour.
Kisimul is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Kisimul is committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality for all.
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
Kisimul Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, click on “Apply Online”. All candidate applications are reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined for the job role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80666214