Marketing Data Analyst
We are working exclusively with a leading service based business based in Staffordshire. The role will be reporting into the Customer Marketing Manager, and as a team they are responsible for proactively developing analysis and reporting which looks to prove or disprove insight for informed business decision making. You will develop reports and improve upon current reporting techniques to better identify the insights the business need.
Role & Responsibilities
- End-to-end management and timely delivery of relevant and detailed monthly reporting
- Strive continuously to offer leading and innovative reporting and data analysis procedures, policies and standards, continuously evolving and improving
- Translating data into plain English
- Keen to learn the industry, to have a comprehensive understanding of wider market trends and government incentives
- Sharing with enthusiasm key findings to the wider business ensuring the spread of knowledge
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training in the main duties
- You should have a passion for analyses, and experience dealing with large datasets, as well producing impactful, visual and effective reports.
- Possess the ability to visualise data
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual with excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- A passionate Marketing Data Analyst with an enthusiasm for delivery and a drive to better processes and reporting techniques
- Excel competency, using spread sheets to deliver analysis and action tracking
- An eye for detail, meticulous in your execution
- Possess planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to communicate and network effectively