SAP SD/MM Business Analyst
SAP SD/MM Business Analyst, SAP Business Analyst, Business Analyst, SAP, Analyst - West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire - Market Rates
Our High Profile, Global end-user client, is currently looking to recruit a SAP SD/MM Business Analyst.
The ideal candidate will need to have in depth experience of the SD and MM modules.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technical or business studies or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience with SAP, preferably with strong know-how in an international corporation or with an international managed services or consulting provider.
- At least 5 years in Variant Configuration, with extensive exposure in the manufacturing industry with knowledge of multi-level configurations, make to order, make to stock, and order execution and control;
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrating with other key ERP Modules within SAP such as Production Planning, Materials Management, and Sales & Distribution;
- Proven experience in distributed service delivery leveraging on-shore/near-shore and off-shore teams as well as third parties.
- Proven experience working with business stakeholders at a middle management level
- Any project management and IT service management experience (PMP or Agile certification and/or ASAP certification will be considered a plus)
- Ability to multitask under high stress & aggressive timelines
- Demonstrated excellent communication, collaboration, partnering and facilitation skills
- Proven experience within the manufacturing industry is an asset
- Ability to learn new technologies (S4/HANA) and processes quickly and adaptable to changes in timelines and sequences
- Ability to work off hours when required.
- Fluent in English is a must. Any additional European languages beneficial.
Location: West Midlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: ******************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523058