IT Analyst II - CPQ Service,
IT Analyst II - CPQ Service,
Stoneleigh - Warwickshire
The Digital IT Business Analyst position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the AGCO business needs and identify how best to meet those needs, specifically in the Configure, Price, Quote area for Aftersales Service. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing and documentation to ensure best practice is followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyse, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well as business. These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests) and performing data analysis. Role primary focus will be within the Digitalisation Project and related functions.
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts ensuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Partner with technical and business resources to support the product life cycle from Idea Generation through Completion.
- Plan production software deployment activities and provide input into the change management process.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, GDPR, and IT Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Plan, prepare and execute system, product, acceptance and operational readiness testing. Create test approaches, conditions, cycles, scripts, environments.
- Formal IT/Agile methodology experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability in developing use cases, test scripts and then leading the execution of the tests including documenting the results. Experience utilizing testing quality management software is required.
- Experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned coding component with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned functional code.
- Experience working with offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions.
- A bachelor's degree in a related area
- Proven CPQ experience and with CPQ Service Tool
- Understanding of Configit Software
- Experience of SAP Hybris
- Previous experience with customer and dealer facing technologies and processes
- Previous experience with one or more of: SFDC, Adobe AEM, Adobe DAM, Liferay, SAS, SAP MDG, Mulesoft, Cassandra, Forgerock, Java, HTML5, APIs
- Previous experience with large system deployment
What we offer:
- Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable)
- Bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (AGCO up to 8% for a 5.5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- On-site parking and restaurant
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960520575