Graduate Sales Support Engineer
QM Systems are a dynamic and forward thinking technology company specialising in the fields of automated electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical production & test systems, in Automotive, Building services, Rail and Food & Beverages amongst others.
We are looking for a Graduate Sales Support Engineer with drive, enthusiasm and attention to detail in order to support the sales function within the company, with the potential to develop into an Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Mechanical Design Engineer depending on the applicant's desire and career path.
You should have:-
- A background, or qualification, in an engineering discipline or manufacturing environment (experience considered)
- Familiarity with ISO9001 Quality Systems and procedures.
- Ability to take a leading role as an integral part of a sales team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills and good time management.
- Attention to detail.
- A focus on meeting project deadlines & budgets.
- An ability to contribute to multiple concurrent jobs and respond rapidly to sales enquiries.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office; primarily Excel, Project and Outlook.
List of significant activities:-
- Supporting the sales team
- Contributing to quotations, material and technology specification and supplier suitability.
- Contributing to external & internal sales based meetings and discussions
- Ensuring correct recording, tracking and execution of concept objectives
- Maintaining sales literature and supporting the Commercial Director
- Facilitating excellent communication between clients, suppliers and QM staff.
- Facilitating excellent communication between customer meetings
- Contribute to the constant improvement philosophy at QM
- The ability to produce 3D concepts and supporting bespoke quotations.
- Experience in basic marketing to update LinkedIn profiles, website updates and marketing literature to assist in building the brand.
- An appropriate engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales and commercial activities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960519757