Security Information Risk Advisor
- Provide security expertise to the NRTS programme
- Security Architecture Support
- Security Risk Management Support
- Business Continuity Management Support
- Deputise for Head of Security when needed
What we are looking for from you:
- The successful candidate will have strong experience of being accountable for IT security and risk in a medium or large organisation.
- Professional security qualifications such as:
- CCP Senior
- LA or LI
- HMG CESG IA Portfolio expertise
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating to different audiences, including senior management, with the ability to describe technical issues in non-technical manner.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects and initiatives with limited supervision; working effectively across multiple stakeholder groups, geographies and service lines
- IT security risk management and governance
- Identification and remediation of IT security risks
- Technical security, methods, tools and architectures
- Formal governance of IT services and data, from a security perspective
- Security risk management via contractual arrangements
- Consultancy skills - providing constructive guidance and input to work streams
- The ability to influence individuals and teams
- IT security incident management
- HMG Security Assurance procedures
- Business Continuity Management and Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523178