Lexmark Trained Printer Break Fix Engineer
Mobile printer Engineer required to work for a national contractor
Servicing and maintaining printers (Lexmark) and hardware across multiple sites. Must be Lexmark accredited (completed Lexmark training)
The role will focus on client relationships and maintaining productivity of the technology, dealing with warranty claims. taking remote help calls where necessary and talking through solutions over the phone where applicable.
Must be willing to travel on a daily basis. You must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and be able to work on your own or as part of a small team.
The role will be repairing Lexmark printers across three to four main sites in the Birmingham region.
You are required to hold a full UK Driving License as driving will be a key part of the role and will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Main Duties :
: Lexmark Accredited specialist
· Vetting calls if not attending site
· Resolve complex technical faults
· Conduct comprehensive preventative maintenance as and when requested ensuring that full activity records are documented.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of company products, services and solutions.
· Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
· Strong troubleshooting skills required.
· Printer repair and an understanding of mechanical print process is essential.
· Printer driver and connectivity- local & network experience is required.
· PC hardware/software experience required.
· Server Hardware experience required.
· Excellent customer service & client interfacing skills essential.
· Knowledge of some of the following types of printers - Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Sharp, Xerox and Kyocera, Canon, Oki, and Tally would be an advantage .
· Software basic skills would also be an advantage.
In return for a good knowledge of printer and EPOS repairs, hardware maintainence and fault finding / rectification
Rate - £130 - 135 per day (£32,000 - 34,000 per annum)
Monday - Friday day work only - weekends if desired.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960520358