Project Engineering Manager
Project Engineering Manager (Fresh Food)
Salary: up to 60k
Cheltenham, Chipping Norton, Coventry, Evesham, Gloucester, Kidderminster, Royal Leamington Spa, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Redditch, Warwick, Worcester
As an experienced Project engineering manager
you will have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects within fresh food, food or process and packaging environment.
You will be qualified to a minim of an HND and PMP / PRINCE II is a distinct advantage.
A complete Project engineering manager role to get your teeth into. You will oversee:
- New line equipment installation
- New line commissioning
- Management of associated H & S issues
- Plant, services and building requirements
- CDM process have been implemented an understanding would be advantageous
- Updating URS documentation
- Coordination of industrial systems and service installations
Key to the role will be
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope and budget
- Resource management
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors
- Perform risk management
- Quality control
Familiar with Capex projects, particularly from an implementation aspect, you will make good use of your engineering/process and project planning skills.
From the initial site debrief to understand the requirements, the Project manager/engineer will need to take a hands-on approach to the project by participating in any required stage from initial concept & specification development, project planning, testing, sourcing and selection of sub-contract purchased items, co-ordinating the delivery and assembly of all parts.
My client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of freshly prepared food. They have currently investing in new machinery and lines. They have a clear strategy to promote from within and offer a good package.
Please apply for this role only if you are entitled to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960518739