Senior Performance Analyst
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Senior Performance Analyst based in Birmingham for 3 months initially with possible extension.
Job title: Senior Performance Analyst
Duration: 3 months initially with possible extension
This role falls INSIDE of IR35.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a forecasting and analytical role.
- Work with a management team providing analysis, data and capacity modelling to inform corporate decision-making.
- Proven ability to manage staff, manage performance and coaching.
- Experience of operational and budget planning, including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of problem-solving and performance management.
- Experience of analyzing complex written and numerical material and identifying and summarizing key issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and teams and to influence colleagues at various levels.
- IT literate – MS Office, MS Dynamics, advanced Excel skills and experience of Power BI.
- Communication: strong oral and written communication skills, and able to produce brief, proportionate and strategic written materials for Boards, Management Teams and operational boards.
- Self-management: proven ability to work independently to achieve targets and deadlines, and priorities complex and competing demands.
- Experience of corporate business continuity planning.
- Experience leading a business support function.
- Direct experience working with internal and external audit, and Board sub-committees.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523490