Receptionist / Telephonist
Are you an experienced receptionist or telephonist who is looking to work for a highly prestigious company? An award winning business has a fantastic opportunity to join their Birmingham team of telephonists!
Based in a prime city centre location, you will work as part of a team to manage their busy switchboard as well as support the reception area. This will involve the following duties:
- Taking and transferring calls efficiently (target for answering calls is 8 seconds) and with a pleasant and professional manner
- Ensuring calls are logged and get through to the right team
- Deal with any booking of taxis, couriers, etc
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparing conference rooms in advance including setting up Skype calls and video conferences
- Liaise with the in-house staff to organise refreshments.
You will need to have an exceptional telephone manner, and will need to be professional, warm and efficient. You will be dealing with calls for their offices across the UK and having the desire to provide an outstanding customer service will be key.
The ideal candidate will have previous face to face customer service experience and ideally have reception or switchboard experience. You will be confident with managing a high number of calls and be happy to work in a small team, you will be a committed, hard working and professional team player.
The salary for this role is in the region of £17,000 with excellent benefits.
To apply and to find out more, please call Verity Stokes or Ruth Meredith at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443.