Paraplanner âEUR" Independent Financial Advisory Services âEUR" Birmingham Â£DOE + Extensive Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Paraplanner to join our Financial Advisory business based in the heart Birmingham. We are a progressive and growing company that are devoted to helping individuals with their financial needs. We have a successful team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers who provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Â Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist our clients achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Paraplanner looking to start their career or an experienced Paraplanner to join our team and play a key part in our ambitious growth plans. Â
As an integral part of our team the successful Paraplanner will provide the research and formalisation of our client advice.
Role âEUR" Paraplanner, Para Planner
Experience âEUR" Maths and English GCSE A-C or equiv, knowledge of financial service industry, Degree Level Qualification, Good communication skills, attention to detail, exceptional organisational and planning abilities, computer literate, desire to grow industry knowledge
Salary âEUR" Â£DOE
Location âEUR" Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull, Kings Heath, Knowle, Redditch, Halesowen, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Worcestershire. Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
Benefits âEUR" 32.5 hour full time working week, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Xmas shut down, Incentive Scheme, Employer contribution Pension Scheme, Continued Professional Development and Exam Support, Social outings, Progression Opportunities, Non contractual Bonus entitlement
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis.
- Contacting providers to obtain outstanding existing scheme/plan information
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet clientâEURs needs and objectives
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Summary of clientâEURs needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or adviser
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, preferably educated up to degree qualification including an element of mathematical or statistical related disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Degree level qualication
- Good Communication Skills âEUR" Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Computer Literate âEUR" Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
Our open plan modern office is located in the heart of Warwickshire and is very easily accessible via all transport links including a short walk from Central Train station and we also have free parking. We are in the process of also open a London Office with future plans for expansion in other major cities too. We are a friendly, professional team with excellent prospects and offer an exceptional work life balance for our dedicated employees with a 32.5 hour week. We expect our employees to work hard during working hours and there are no hidden extra expectations. With our continuing growth and ambitious future plans it really is an exciting and rewarding place to work!
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Katie on ************* to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs weâEURre actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isnâEURt of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960522131