Senior Business Analyst
To £60,000pa + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre senior business analyst to be a key member of their implementation team. Working with some large blue chip in the financial services market this will be an integral role and will require someone to visit senior stakeholders to gather necessary requirements and translate those into workable specifications for the development team.
- Gathering, interpreting and documenting clear business requirements from the customer
- Analysing requirements and documenting and proposing solutions
- Producing detailed functional specifications that will drive the design, development and test phases of projects that deliver the solutions
- Learning and understanding the functional requirements and workings of current and future operational support systems
A senior business analyst, an excellent communicator who has worked previously for software houses, who has extensive experience of working with external clients.
- Experience carrying out business analysis for IT solutions
- Experience working in a software house and working with external clients
- Experience of formal methods and processes and documentation standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem Solving Capabilities
- Detailed approach to work
A market leading software house with a prestigious portfolio of financial services companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious senior business analyst to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371096.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960520654