Burton on Trent - £25,000 - £35,000
System Testing: Functional, UI, Regression, Performance, Usability, Sanity checking
Test Analyst with at least experience testing software systems is sought by sought by a leading medical software house. With heavy investment over recent months, this team is looking for an experienced Test Analyst who is not only able to write excellent test plans/cases, but who also wants to progress in their career and be part of an advancing team.
The successful Test Analyst will have:
- Solid experience with manual testing for software systems
- Good understanding of Automation Frameworks to include setting up, maintenance and expansion of an automated framework
- Knowledge of a full range of manual techniques: systems, regression, smoke/sanity, GUI, integration
- Create, execute and maintain automation test scripts (Record and playback and scripting)
- Apply Exploratory Testing or other manual testing approaches to test software
- Assist in Test planning/ Test strategy activities
This is an opportunity that is not to be missed for the right Test Analyst.
If you are a Test Analyst looking to join a forward-thinking software organisation then please click APPLY now or get in touch with Guv Johal - Guv@applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk **************
Test Analyst Burton-on-Trent - £25,000 - £35,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523474